Thank you for your interest ! 砵仔糕 has already found home !
Pudding/ Female/ Six years old
Pudding is a gentle and clingy gal. She is very picky when it comes to food tho - she likes dry food & gets very particular about canned food! We would need you to pay special attention to giving her a balanced diet🤣
She got an underbite issue but it does not affect her daily life. This short-haired lady has quite some secretion in her eyes & require regular cleaning👀
Pudding was abandoned so we are unsure whether she is castrated... 🥲 You can still adopt Pudding even if you already have cats as long as they are female/ castrated male cats. It is also required to bring Pudding for a thorough body check. She has a significant hair loss issue so we would not recommend her to anyone with Allergic Rhinitis.
1. Adopters must fully vaccinate the cat.
2. Proper cat-proof window screens/mesh must be installed at home. Please seal any windows that are not opened.
3. Gauze or magnetic screens are not acceptable.
4. Adopters must be financially independent.
5. Raising the cat in a shop or as free-range are not acceptable.
6. Aside from the home quarantine at the early stage, please do not raise the cat in a locked cage.
7. Adopters who spend long hours at home will have priority.
8. Adopters must sterilize the cat.
Share this post