[Pets Beach Day]❤️🔥 The summer is hot, let’s group up and bring your fur-kids 🐕 to take a boat to Sai Kung Pak Sha Chau to relax, enjoy the sunny beach with the dogs 🐶, stay away Hustle, get to know new friends by the way! 🦮🐕🐩
📆Date: July 25 (Sunday)
📍Location: Pak Sha Chau, Sai Kung
🧩Price: Original price $180
10% off for members $160
Registration method: https://docs.google.com/……/1FAIpQLSdPRekd……/viewform
Deadline: July 24
🎈The activity has included dog life jacket
·The Association will protect your privacy and will not leak information to the third parties·
❣️Itinerary of the day:
13:00 Meet up at Sai Kung Pier
13:30 Take a speedboat to Pak Sha Chau
13:45 Free activities / play mini games with the group
16:15 Sai Kung Pier disbanded
🔆Bring spare supplies:
●A small amount of dry food and water that dogs like
●Clean water for flushing (Pak Sha Chau does not have flushing equipment, dog owners need to prepare their own clean water)
●Enough paper towels or newspapers
●Waterproof backpack (if any)
1) Puppies under 3 months olds, pregnant female dogs, older dogs, those who are sick or just recovered, and those who panic about unfamiliar environments are not suitable for swimming on the beach.
2) It is recommended to let the dog go to the toilet before departure. When you get to the beach, you should give the dog water to drink from time to time to avoid heatstroke and discomfort.
3) It is better to hold the dog leash when arriving at Pak Sha Chau, and let it runs as much as possible under proper and safe conditions.
4) Before backing home, rinse the dog with clean water to avoid discomfort. After returning home, you must wash its limbs and wipe them clean. At the same time, let the dog drinks more water, comb the hair to remove dirt, and remember to let it rest.
5) Before going out to the beach, pay attention to the dog’s physical conditions. If the dog feels unwell, it should not be taken to the beach
Any cancellation notified within 24 hours after the booking activity experience is confirmed will receive a full refund.
Commitment to safety
The association is committed to complying with the safety and cleanliness guidelines related to COVID-19, including guidelines such as maintaining social distancing, adopting good hygiene measures, and ensuring that all participants wear masks.
If you have any questions/inquiries, you can contact through the following methods
Instagram DM: petpet.union.club
Facebook DM: PetPet Reunion
Email DM: [email protected]